William H. Stanhope is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. Has trial and appellate experience in business interruption issues, property insurance coverage and subrogation, fire litigation, and inspection defense cases with particular experience involving the areas of turbine generator problems, fires, explosions and equipment failures, construction equipment failures including cranes and blocks, metallurgical failures including boiler and pressure vessel incidents and fires and explosions, geotechnical issues, and water treatment chemistry problems.
Commercial litigation experience with the Unfair Trade Practice Act, copyright infringement and franchise termination cases.
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D., (1976)
- Duke University, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Mississippi
Rate : $$$