Angela (Yea-Jin) Chang is an associate in the Firm’s Global Tax Practice Group in the Palo Alto office. She advises clients on a wide variety of tax controversy matters. Ms. Chang advises mainly on transfer pricing disputes and other local and international tax disputes.
She assists clients in all stages of tax disputes — from audit and administrative appeals before the IRS to litigation before the United States Tax Court and other federal courts.
- Northwestern University School of Law (2013)
- University of California at Berkeley (2009)
- California~United States (2018)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (2018)
- Illinois~United States (2013)
Professional Associations and Memberships : Chicago Bar Association – Member
Rate : $$$