Yvette R. Wade’s practice focuses on real estate matters. Yvette’s practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, construction and financing.
- Represents industrial clients in land acquisition and development transactions and in excess land disposition transactions.
- Represents power purchasers in securitization of wind farm developments.
- Represents electric utility in a wide variety of real estate acquisition and preservation transactions.
- JD, SMU Dedman School of Law, cum laude, 2004
- MCG, Baylor University, 1997
- BA, Biology, Baylor University, 1996
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
Rate : $$$