Zachary R. Blume focuses his practice on representing public companies in business combinations, public offerings and private financings. In addition, Zach regularly advises public company and hedge fund clients on securities law compliance and governance issues. His clients include companies such as Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Skyline Champion Corporation, Waters Corporation, The Hanover Insurance Group, adidas AG and Agenus Inc.
- JD, Washington University School of Law, 2007
- BA, Williams College, 2002
ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts, 2007
- Represented Shire in its $32 billion combination with Baxalta for a combination of cash and stock and its acquisition of Dyax Corporation for $5.9 billion in cash plus contingent value rights.
- Represented Visterra, Inc. in its $430 million sale to Otsuka Pharmaceutical.
- Represented Alexion Pharmaceuticals Corp. in its acquisitions of Wilson Therapeutics for $855 million and Enobia Pharma Corp. for $610 million plus contingent consideration.
- Represented Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited in its $2.3 billion sale to WestRock Company.
- Represented Genzyme Corporation in its sale to Sanofi for $20.1 billion in cash plus contingent value rights.
- Represented Aegerion Pharmaceuticals in its business combination transaction with QLT Inc.
- Represented Synageva BioPharma Corp. in its acquisition, through a reverse merger, of Trimeris, Inc.
- Represented Skyline Champion Corporation and the selling shareholders in their $198 million follow-on offering.
- Represented Keurig Green Mountain in a follow-on public equity offering and concurrent private placement valued at approximately $689 million.
- Represented the underwriters in the IPOs of bluebird bio, Inc. and Foundation Medicine, Inc., as well as several follow-on equity offerings.
Rate : $$$