Zachary M. Turke is a partner in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm’s Los Angeles Office. Mr. Turke’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing, venture capital, and joint ventures and strategic alliances.
Mr. Turke also advises clients on securities offerings and corporate governance. Mr. Turke has worked with clients in a wide range of industries, including technology, the Internet, manufacturing, construction, financial services, entertainment, healthcare, and defense.
- J.D., Harvard University, 2006
- B.A., Duke University, 1999, magna cum laude
Admissions : California
- Advised Trojan Battery Company in a majority investment by Charles Bank Capital Partners
- Advised Modern Healthcare, Inc. in its reorganization and sale of stock and assets to Altamont Capital Partners
- Advised Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) in the acquisition of the assets of Smarter Living, Inc. and Smarter Travel Media, LLC
- Advised Northrop Grumman Guidance and Electronics Company, Inc. in the purchase of the Electro-Optical Division of L-3 Communications Corp. (NYSE: LLL)
- Advised Detection Logic Fire Protection, Inc. in its stock acquisition by United Technologies Corporation (NYSE: UTX)
- Advised Alfred Publishing Co., Inc. in the creation of the Alfred Publishing Co., Inc. Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Advised Universal Services of America, Inc. in its refinancing of senior-level debt with Comerica Bank and establishment of mezzanine financing with Caltius Partners
- Advised LendingTree, Inc. (NASDAQ: TREE) in its acquisition of the stock of Ovation Credit Services, Inc.
- Advised Chase Productions, Inc. in the sale of its assets to Deluxe Digital Media Management, Inc.
Rate : $$$