Zheyao Li is an associate in the firm’s Contracts and Business Torts practice. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, with an emphasis in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.
Zheyao also has experience in employment and ERISA litigation, consumer class actions, M&A litigation, and appeals. He regularly represents public and private companies, as well as corporate officers and directors.
Prior to joining King & Spalding, Zheyao was associated with Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP in New York City.
Zheyao earned his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center, where he was a member of the Barristers’ Council. He also served as the Executive Editor of the Georgetown Journal of Law & Public Policy. He received his B.A. in Political Science and History from Yale University.
He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, and the courts of the states of New York and Texas. Zheyao is also a member of the Federalist Society.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
- B.A. Political Science and History, Yale University
- New York
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court (admitted 2015)
Rate : $$$