Alexander Setzepfandt is a litigation associate who represents a wide variety of clients in commercial litigation and internal investigations.
- Yale Law School, J.D., 2015
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A., 2011
Judicial Clerkship : Hon. Kimba M. Wood, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 2017 – 2018
Bar Admissions :
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Representative Matters :
- Representation of commodities brokerage firm in $140 million fidelity bond litigation resulting from unauthorized employee trading.
- Representation of asset management firm in breach of contract action resulting from the breach of a financing agreement’s exclusivity provision.
- Representation of pharmaceutical company in Hatch-Waxman litigation involving combination therapy product used during eye surgery.
- Representation of financial institution in government investigation of hiring practices relating to foreign bribery.
Pro Bono :
- Representation, including at trial, of an individual in a § 1983 action against the City of New York.
- Representation of a non-profit in defending an FLSA claim.
Previous Experience :
- Yale Landlord-Tenant Clinic, Student Intern (2013-2015)
- United States Attorney’s Office, Northern District of California, Law Clerk (Summer 2013)
Rate : $$$