Alexandra Daniels is an associate in the Corporate and Securities Practice Group of Baker McKenzie’s Chicago office. Prior to joining the Firm, Alexandra spent three years in-house with The Coca-Cola Company, focusing on general corporate matters, particularly mergers and acquisitions.
Alexandra focuses her practice on cross-border transactions, specifically the coordination and implementation of multi-country corporate transactions and restructurings, as well as general corporate mergers and acquisitions.
- Howard University School of Law (J.D.) (2013)
- University of Georgia (B.A.) (2008)
Admissions : Georgia~United States (2013)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association – Member
- Georgia Bar Association – Member
- Junior League of Atlanta – Member
- Leadership Institute for Women of Color Attorneys (LIWOCA) – Planning committee
Representative Legal Matters:
- Advising a major US consulting company on the planning and implementation of multiple post-acquisition integrations in multiple jurisdictions.
- Advising a US technology company on the planning and implementation of its post-acquisition integration.
- Advising a major US food company on the planning and implementation of a reorganization in the Asia Pacific region and Europe.
- Advised The Coca-Cola Company on the planning and implementation of an enterprise-wide vertical disintegration and restructuring of Coca-Cola Refreshments involving multiple pre-transaction and post-acquisition legal complexities across more than 15 independent bottler organizations.
Rate : $$$