Alicia B. Gilbert is an associate in King & Spalding’s Los Angeles office and a member of the firm’s Trial and Global Disputes practice. She focuses on complex commercial and securities litigation, regulatory enforcement matters, and government investigations.
Alicia represents corporations, financial institutions, directors, officers and other individuals in complex litigation involving securities laws and regulations, fraud, tortious conduct, breach of contract, corporate governance, the fiduciary obligations of corporate directors, and business disputes. She also devotes significant time to pro bono matters.
Alicia graduated from the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where she was an Associate Editor of the Journal of Constitutional Law, and Spring Chair of the Moot Court Board.
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School
- A.B., Brown University
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York City Bar Association
Rate : $$$$