Alison M. Miceli is a partner in the San Diego office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. Ms. Miceli’s practice primarily focuses on representing employers in wage and hour class action matters relating to the failure to pay wages, misclassification of employees, unpaid meal and rest breaks, denied expense reimbursements, wage statement claims and miscalculated commissions and bonuses.
In addition to her extensive class action experience, Ms. Miceli handles matters involving wrongful termination, retaliation, harassment and discrimination. She regularly provides employers with advice and counseling on a variety of employment and personnel-related issues to avoid or minimize employment disputes and, if necessary, efficiently resolve litigation at the Federal and State Court level.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Ms. Miceli worked as an employment law attorney litigating complex wage and hour class actions and employment-related claims. She has negotiated and settled dozens of employment law disputes, securing favorable results for numerous clients while consistently meeting their objectives.
- California Western School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2005
- Northern Illinois University, Bachelor of Science, cum laude, 2002
- State Bar Admissions : California, Illinois
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
Associations : California State Bar, Labor and Employment Law Section
Rate : $$$