Alison Wente analyzes real property in high-end resort communities, providing legal strategy in the purchase, sale, ownership, operation, development, re-development, and conservation of land and water.
She is an Aspen native, knows the Aspen community well, and serves on the boards of several local non-profit organizations. Alison has written regulations for local municipalities and routinely advises clients on local codes.
She is well-versed in the technical components of title to real property, leasing, purchase and sale contracts, development agreements, subdivision improvement agreements, and the Colorado Common Interest Ownership Act (CCIOA). In addition, Alison counsels clients through the transactional aspects of acquiring or selling water rights in Colorado.
Alison represents the gamut of lenders, investors, developers, businesses, municipalities, homeowners’ associations, and individual clients.
Alison holds a Master of Laws in water law and land use/zoning law from the University of Denver. Prior to joining the firm, she was a legal intern at the Colorado Water Conservation Board.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, LL.M., 2010
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., 2010
- University of California at Santa Barbara, B.A., 2005
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Colorado State Bar, Member
- Aspen Center for Environmental Studies, Trustee
- Wildwood School Board, Pro Bono Legal Counsel
- Pitkin County Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$