Allison Ebanks is a litigation associate in the Houston office. Prior to joining Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP, Allison served as a law clerk for the Honorable Jeff Brown of the Supreme Court of Texas. She previously interned for Justice Brown during law school.
Her experience also includes internships for the Bexar County District Attorney’s Office, and the Office of the Attorney General of Texas. Allison earned her JD from St. Mary’s University School of Law, where she graduated as valedictorian of the class of 2017.
- JD, St. Mary’s University School of Law, summa cum laude, Articles Editor, St. Mary’s Law Journal, John M. Harlan Society, 2017
- BS, Criminal Justice, St. Edward’s University, cum laude, 2013
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Texas Young Professionals
- Member, Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Bronze Membership, The Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas
Rate : $$$$