Andrew B. Purcell is a Partner in the Firm’s Tax Practice, where he advises clients on an array of tax matters, including financing, credit, M&A, spin off and private equity transactions.
Drew’s representative transactions have included:
- La Quinta on the spin-off of CorePoint Lodging
- Hilton Worldwide on the spin-off of its hotel ownership (as a REIT) and timeshare businesses
- SunGard on its sale to Fidelity National Information Services
- Blackstone on the spinoff of its advisory business
- Blackstone on its acquisition of a stake in Leonard Green & Partners
- Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets Inc. on funds focusing on the infrastructure sectors
- PPL Corporation on the spin-off of its generation business and combination with affiliates of Riverstone
Drew received his J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, from New York University School of Law in 2008, where he was an Executive Editor of the NYU Law Review. He received his B.A., magna cum laude, from Duke University in 2004. He is admitted to practice in New York.
- New York University School of Law, 2008 J.D.
- magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Executive Editor, NYU Law Review
- Duke University, 2004 B.A.
- magna cum laude
- New York State Bar Association Tax Section
Admissions : New York 2009
Rate : $$$$