Robert S. Andrew is the founder of Andrew S. Roberts & Associates practicing law in Westlake Village, California with specialization in Traffic Ticketing Law, DUI Law and Criminal Defense.
Since 1978 when he was admitted to the State Bar of California, Robert S. Andrew has helped countless individuals successfully challenge a variety of criminal offenses throughout California. .
Robert S. Andrew attended State University of New York College at Cortland where he bagged his B.A. in Economics (1973). In 1977, he proceeded to Southwestern Law School where he obtained his Juris Doctorate.
Robert Andrew has been recognized as the Best Criminal Attorney in Los Angeles, Ventura County in 2016. He was awarded Volunteer of the Year for Conejo Valley Legal Aid in 2009.
He is a Founding Member and Director of California Traffic Ticket Defense Bar Association since 2013. Since 2010, Robert S. Andrew has been an active member of Private Defenders of California.
He sits in the Board of Directors of California Traffic Defense Bar Association since 2011 till date.
- Southwestern Law School- Juris Doctorate (1977).
- State University of New York (SUNY) College at Cortland- BA Economics (1973).
- Best Criminal Attorney, Los Angeles, Ventura County- Corp. Elite America (2016).
- Volunteer of the Year- Conejo Valley Legal Aid (2009).
- California Traffic Ticket Defense Bar Association- Founding Member and Director (2013-Present).
- California Traffic Defense Bar Association- Board of Directors (2011-Present).
- Private Defenders of California- Member (2010-Present).
Rate : $$$