Angela M. Evangelista is a member of Casualty Department with more than 25 years of legal experience. She focuses her practice in all areas of general liability defense, including aviation, premises liability and product liability matters. Additionally she is experienced in the area of medical malpractice defense.
Angela is an Adjunct Professor at Fairleigh Dickinson and Montclair State Universities where she teaches tort law, personal injury law and New York civil and federal practice to students seeking paralegal and justice studies degrees.
Prior to joining Marshall Dennehey, Angela devoted her career to civil defense litigation as a partner at Jones Hirsch Connors Miller & Bull, P.C. She is an active member of the New York State Bar Association.
- St. John’s University School of Law (J.D., 1991)
- St. John’s University (B.S., cum laude, 1988)
- New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1993
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1993
- New Jersey, 1994
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey, 1994
Associations & Memberships : New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$