Anne M. Mellen represents and counsels employers in a broad range of employment matters arising under federal and state law. Her practice primarily focuses on wage and hour actions arising under the Fair Labor Standards Act and various state laws, including complex class and collective actions involving overtime, misclassifications and other wage-related claims.
Prior to joining Littler Mendelson, Anne was associated with another law firm. In law school, she was an articles editor of the University of Cincinnati Law Review and a member of Human Rights Quarterly.
- J.D., University of Cincinnati College of Law, 2006
- B.S., Central Michigan University, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 1st Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
Rate : $$$