Armand A. Dellais a partner in the M&A/Private Equity Practice Group. His practice focuses on domestic and cross-border buyouts, mergers and acquisitions, and growth equity investments. Armand serves as lead counsel to large and middle market buyout funds and to public and privately owned companies in a variety of complex transactions, including leveraged acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and workouts.
Armand has broad experience counseling clients in a variety of industries, including health care, business services, software, technology, telecom, cable, broadcast, media, insurance, and consumer products.
Armand also serves on various firm-wide committees, including the Finance Committee, Partner Review Committee, Associate and Partner Compensation Committee and Administrative Committee. Armand serves as co-chair of the Boston office Operations Committee.
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 1997 with High Honors
- University of Vermont, B.A., 1992 cum laude
- 2017, Massachusetts
- 1998, New York
- Represented ABRY Partners in connection with:
- the sale of Inmar Inc. to OMERS Private Equity
- the sale of Masergy Communications, Inc. to Berkshire Partners
- the sale of RCN Telecom Services, LLC and Grande Communications Networks, LLC to TPG Partners VII, L.P. and Google Capital
- the sale of HealthPort LLC to New Mountain Capital
- the acquisition of Sentry Data from an investor group
- the acquisition of Inmar, Inc. from New Mountain Capital
- Represented Carlyle Equity Opportunities Fund in connection with:
- the sale of WorldStrides to Metalmark Capital Partners
- a PIPE investment in SEACOR Holdings
- the acquisition of Interlink Maritime from its founder
- the acquisition of WorldStrides from Charlesbank Capital
- numerous portfolio company matters and M&A bidding processes
- Represented Cogeco Cable, Inc. and Atlantic Broadband in connection with the acquisition of cable systems from Harron Communications.
- Represented Nordic Capital in connection with:
- the acquisition of ERT from Genstar
- numerous M&A bidding processes
- Represented RBC Bearings, Inc. in connection with the acquisition of Sargent from Dover Corporation and other M&A engagements.
Rate : $$$$