Jenelle M. DeVits is a corporate associate in the Boston office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Jenelle advises private equity sponsors, their portfolio companies and other borrowers in a wide range of complex large cap and middle market financing transactions, including syndicated credit facilities, ABL facilities, mezzanine and subordinated financings, securitizations and high yield debt offerings.
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, J.D., magna cum laude, 2013
- University of New Hampshire, B.S., Kinesiology, cum laude, 2009
- 2013, Massachusetts
- 2014, New York
- OmniClaim, a healthcare cost containment and payment integrity solutions provider, in its sale to Equian, a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital.
- Represented Bain Capital in connection with obtaining debt financing for its acquisition of TI Automotive, a provider of automotive fluid storage, carrying and delivering systems for passenger cars and light trucks.
- Represented Bain Capital in connection with obtaining debt financing for its investment in Canada Goose, a premium outerwear company.
- Represented Bain Capital in connection with obtaining financing for its acquisition of Innocor, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of advanced foam products for the bedding industry.
- Represented American Industrial Partners in obtaining $775 million in secured high yield note financing and a $125 million ABL revolving facility for its acquisition of the Mining Consumables Division of Arrium for $1.23 billion.
- Represented Summit Partners in its acquisition of Paradigm Outcomes, the nation’s leading provider of complex and catastrophic medical management services.
Rate : $$$