Mr. Brian Williams joined Waldon Adelman Castilla Hiestand & Prout in 2010 and practices in the areas of insurance defense and premises liability. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Williams clerked for the Honorable David Darden in the State Court of Cobb County.
Mr. Williams, a double dawg, attended the University of Georgia for his undergraduate and law school studies. While in law school, Mr. Williams served as an Executive Notes Editor for the Journal of Intellectual Property. Brian enjoys college football, movies, and golf.
we pride ourselves on being accessible to our clients and regularly provide them with status updates. As a client, your concerns and needs are our top priority. Establishing long-standing client relationships is the mission that WACHP was founded on, and we are proud to uphold that mission every day.
We understand the importance of utilizing skillful and efficient means to aggressively represent our clients. With this approach, we have been able to establish an unparalleled record of success both in and out of the courtroom.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2008, Executive Notes Editor for the Journal of Intellectual Property
- University of Georgia, B.A., 2005, cum laude
Admitted to Practice:
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia, 2008
- Supreme Court of the State of Georgia, 2008
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2009
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, 2013
Rate : $$$