Brianna L. Barnes’s practice focuses on product liability defense, hospitality industry defense, railroad defense and general civil litigation.
- Represents product manufacturers and distributors in defense of product liability claims, including design defect and manufacturing defect claims, and in asbestos litigation involving commercial and residential boilers and pumps.
- Assisted in the defense of several heavy equipment claims, including developing defense strategy, drafting dispositive motions, assessing machine appraisals and valuations, working with defense experts, and successfully negotiating settlements when appropriate.
- Defended multiple product defect and catastrophic equipment loss claims in state and federal court, including contract disputes, warranty claims, equipment fire claims, and claims dealing with mobile cranes and material handlers.
- Represents a large outdoor theme park, brewery and resort in personal injury lawsuits involving premises liability and negligence cases. Brianna assists in preparing and responding to discovery, attends and conducts witness examinations and depositions, assists in trial preparation and briefing and training on claim avoidance and risk management.
- Represents national railroad in personal injury lawsuits involving premises liability and negligence, general litigation matters, toxic tort litigation, and FELA suits.
- Experience drafting briefs for dispositive and other motions in state and federal court.
- Evaluates medical records and product issues of plaintiffs and assists in selection and preparation of experts.
- J.D., American University, cum laude, 2014
- B.A., Political Science, Virginia Tech, 2011
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Norfolk Portsmouth Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Brianna Barnes & Willcox & Savage PC can handle?
Willcox & Savage PC can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Business, Transportation, Product Liability. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Willcox & Savage PC located?
How much would it cost to hire Willcox & Savage PC?
Brianna Barnes lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Brianna Barnes reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Brianna Barnes lawyer profile listing.
Trial Pro, P.A.
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers
Ryan L. Thompson
Thompson Law Injury Lawyers
The Orlow Firm
Foley & Lardner LLP
Monteverde and Associates PC
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp