Adair Bledsoe Jr is the Associate General Counsel of Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP, practicing in the Firm’s Columbia, SC office. In that role, Adair helps manage a number of functions related to the business side of the Firm, such as claims/litigation management.
Prior to joining Nelson Mullins, Adair was a Deputy General Counsel for nearly 18 years with the publically traded IT company, Computer Sciences Corporation (now DXC Technology), where he was the practice group lead for the Labor, Employment and Immigration functions.
Adair also did some commercial and corporate work for an international tire manufacturer and for an IT company in North Carolina/Georgia. After graduating from law school, Adair spent 6 years with a well-known, boutique law firm in Atlanta.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD
- University of Virginia, BA
- University of the South (Sewanee)
- South Carolina
- Supreme Court of the United States
Previous Professional Experience:
- Deputy General Counsel, Computer Sciences Corporation (now DXC Technology)
- Associate, Atlanta, GA office of a boutique law firm
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
- Richland County Bar Association
- Board Member, Columbia City Ballet
- Former Board Member, Children’s Chance, whose mission is to improve the quality of life for children and families who are dealing with the trauma of pediatric cancer
Rate : $$$