Caitlyn Crisp is an associate in the Labor & Employment Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Century City office. Ms. Crisp works on wage and hour class and collective actions as well as single plaintiff matters.
Ms. Crisp has experience defending employers in judicial and arbitration proceedings involving claims for discrimination, retaliation, harassment, failure to accommodate, wrongful termination, failure to pay wages, misclassification, defamation, and breach of contract. She has represented financial services firms in employment disputes before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Ms. Crisp has also provided counseling on employment policies.
Before joining Seyfarth Shaw, Ms. Crisp’s practice included a broad range of civil litigation in the securities, mortgage banking, maritime, and construction industries. She has participated in mediations and negotiated numerous settlements. While in Law School, Ms. Crisp served as Associate Editor of the Pepperdine Law Review.
- J.D. and Certificate in Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law, magna cum laude (2013)
- Associate Editor, Pepperdine Law Review
- Endowed Scholarship
- Italian American Lawyers Association Scholarship
- PIABA James E. Beckley Writing Competition 1st Place for article “Ponzi Scheme Clawbacks: Are They Equitable”
- B.A., University of Southern California, magna cum laude (2010)
- USC Renaissance Scholar
Rate : $$$$