Cameron Kelly is admitted to practice in Minnesota and Wisconsin state courts. Cameron Kelly enjoys providing personalized planning for individuals and businesses. His practice includes assisting clients with comprehensive estate planning, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives, and living wills.
He also has a special interest in the estate, gift, and income taxation of estates and trusts. In addition to estate planning, Cameron works with business owners from formation to business succession.
Cameron is certified as a Real Property Specialist by the Minnesota State Bar Association. He has been designated as a Rising Star by Minnesota Super Lawyers from 2013 to 2017. He is expected to attain his LLM in Estate Planning by The John Marshall Law School in May of 2018.
- Gustavus Adolphus College, B.A., 2000
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2003
- Minnesota, 2003
- Wisconsin, 2018
- Minnesota State Bar Association (Legislative Committee, Probate & Trust Section)
- State of Wisconsin Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
Rate : $$$