Charles Rosenberg focuses his practice on complex business and commercial litigation involving a wide array of substantive business and legal areas including antitrust and trade regulation, trade secrets and competition issues, securities, corporate governance, including officer and director liability, real estate law, and employment.
Chuck has tried, argued, arbitrated and mediated cases in federal and state courts. He has argued cases in the courts of appeals of several states as well as the U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Second, Sixth, and Federal Circuits. In 2009, he was certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a mediator.
- George Washington University Law School (J.D.)
- Washington & Jefferson College (B.A., cum laude)
- Partner, Benesch Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff, LLP, Cleveland
- Member of Management Committee, Benesch Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff, LLP, Cleveland
- Chairman of Trial Department, Benesch Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff, LLP, Cleveland
- Captain, U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps., Washington, D.C. and The Republic of Viet Nam
- Trial Attorney, U.S. Department of Justice, Washington
Rate : $$$