Christopher A. Benintendi is chair of the firm’s Workers’ Compensation practice group. He is certified in workers’ compensation law by the Ohio State Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Specialty Board.
He counsels clients on workers’ compensation law, Violation of Specific Safety Requirements (VSSR) claims, and intentional tort claims and has more than 20 years of experience representing employers before the Ohio Industrial Commission, state courts and appellate courts.
He is a frequent speaker at advanced, intermediate and basic workers’ compensation seminars, providing guidance to both state-fund and self-insured employers.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1990)
- Wittenberg University (B.A., 1987)
Bar Admissions : Ohio
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Committee
Rate : $$$