Attorney Colleen Stumpf develops estate plans for her clients and competently assists in the administration of estates of all sizes. She also provides expertise in the areas of trust administration, asset protection, elder law and guardianship issues.
Attorney Stumpf’s business law practice includes entity formation for both for-profit and non-profit organizations, structural questions, general counsel and the development of succession plans. Additionally, she assists in the representation of several school districts, an intermediate unit and multiple private schools.
Attorney Stumpf received her undergraduate degree from Grove City College in 2003 and her Juris Doctor from the Penn State – The Dickinson School Law in 2006, where she was an editor for the Penn State International Law Review.
An active member of the Erie Estate Planning Council and the Erie County Bar Association, attorney Stumpf has been co-chair of the bar’s Estates and Trusts Section. She serves on boards and committees for organizations such as Saint Mary’s Home of Erie, Erie Arts & Culture, Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Erie Inc. and Athena PowerLink.
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, J.D. – 2006
- Grove City College, Grove City, Pennsylvania, B.S. – 2003
- Pennsylvania, 2006
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2006
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2006 – Present
- Council for Real Property, Probate & Trust Section of the PA Bar Association, 2017 – Present
- Erie County Bar Association, 2006 – Present
- Erie Estate Planning Council, 2011 – Present
- Young Erie Professionals , 2006 – Present
Rate : $$$