Courtney Giles is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Houston office. Courtney has experience in handling pre-litigation and litigation matters, including disputes and contracts as well as USPTO filings. Courtney is a member of the Order of the Barons and Order of the Barristers.
Courtney routinely represents clients across many industries in state and federal court proceedings as well as domestic and international arbitration. Her practice focuses on contractual disputes and business torts.
- University of Houston Law Center (JD cum laude) (2015)
- University of Missouri (Bachelor of Journalism magna cum laude) (2010)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas~United States (2016)
- Texas~United States (2015)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Houston Bar Association – Member
- Houston Young Lawyers Association – Member
- Women’s Energy Network – Member
Rate : $$$