Crystal B. Carswell’s practice focuses on complex litigation with an emphasis on business torts and commercial contract disputes. Crystal is an associate on the retail and consumer products team.
She has successfully represented clients at all stages of litigation through dispositive motions and trials. Crystal is admitted to practice before all state courts in Florida and North Carolina.
Prior to joining the firm, Crystal served as a Fellow to the Honorable Richard L. Voorhees, United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina, and a judicial extern to the Honorable Magistrate Wallace W. Dixon, United States Middle District of North Carolina (retired).
- Represent national trucking company in breach of contract dispute.
- Represent fast-food chain in franchise dispute.
- Represent national bank in multimillion dollar foreclosure action.
- Represent an international client in asset location investigation.
- Represented equestrian developer in multimillion dollar breach of contract and antitrust dispute
- Served as second-chair in complex construction defect case in a multiweek trial in Key West, Florida.
- JD, University of North Carolina School of Law, Dean’s List, Merit Scholar Recipient, North Carolina Journal of International Law and Commercial Regulation, James E. and Carolyn B. Davis Society, Inductee, Student Bar Association President, 2012
- BA, Political Science, University of Florida, cum laude, 2008
- North Carolina
- Member, North Carolina State Bar
- Member, Florida Bar Association
- Member, Junior League of the Palm Beaches, 2015-2017
- Advocacy Co-Chair, Junior League of the Palm Beaches, 2016-2017
Rate : $$$