Csilla Boga-Lofaro practices general litigation, with a focus on matters related to Baker Hostetler’s role as counsel to the court-appointed Trustee under SIPA in the liquidation of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC. She works seamlessly with case teams and is fully dedicated to serving clients’ needs in order to achieve efficient and cost-effective results.
- Works with litigation teams in class actions and regulatory investigations of cybersecurity incidents to manage discovery, draft electronically stored information protocols, manage review projects, assist in processing collected data and document production, draft privilege logs, and work with teams developing factual support for depositions and briefs.
- Member of the BakerHostetler team serving as court-appointed counsel to the Securities Investor Protection Act Trustee for the liquidation of Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC, an unprecedented recovery effort involving hundreds of actions.
- Supported discovery efforts in bankruptcy litigation involving the return of payments made by a corporate estate to a global financial services firm. Assisted in processing collected data and document production, reviewed and redacted documents, drafted privilege logs, and assisted with developing factual support for depositions, briefs and trial.
- Assisted in the representation of a global financial services firm during a major bankruptcy proceeding. Reviewed and redacted documents, prepared privilege logs, and assisted in training and supervising contract attorneys during discovery for multiple matters.
- American Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- LL.M., Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- LL.B., George Bariţiu University School of Law
- B.S., Radu Negru College
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- New York
Rate : $$$$