Dacia A. Green is an associate in the Intellectual Property Department. While in law school, she served as a research assistant and researched issues pertaining to family law, constitutional law, race, and voting rights.
She also served as the Editor-in-Chief of Duke Law & Technology Review. In that role, she reviewed articles and researched issues concerning digital privacy, intellectual property, and the intersection of the law and technology.
Dacia also edited Judicature, a scholarly journal for judges that is published by the Bolch Judicial Institute of Duke Law. Dacia was a 2017 Ballard Spahr summer associate where she assisted associates and partners with various projects pertaining primarily to trademark law.
Community Activities :
- Duke Law Feminist Collective, co-founder and co-director
- Black Law Students Association, former Director of Finance
- Vanderbilt Prison Project, Community Service Chair
- Duke University School of Law (J.D. 2018)
- Editor-in-Chief, Duke Law & Technology Review
- Articles Editor, Duke Journal of Gender Law & Policy
- Vanderbilt University (B.A. 2015)
ADMISSIONS : Georgia
Rate : $$$