Dale Noll represents trustees, personal representatives, guardians, and beneficiaries in a wide variety of fiduciary issues, and assists them in their roles as fiduciaries in administering estates, guardianships, and trusts.
A particular focus of his practice is the representation of corporate or individual fiduciaries, beneficiaries, and other interested parties in high conflict, complex, and high-profile guardianship, trust, and probate matters at the county probate court and appellate levels.
Dale also has experience representing corporate entities and individuals handling issues related to trust administration, incapacity proceedings, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, and wills and trusts.
Dale serves as president of the National LGBT Bar Association and has served in leadership positions in various local organizations.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2012, magna cum laude, University of Miami Law Review, Iron Arrow Honor Society
- B.S., California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, Communications, 1996, magna cum laude
Bar Admissions : California; Florida
- National LGBT Bar Association, Past President
- National LGBT Bar Association, Board Member, 2015-Present
- Miami-Dade County Gay and Lesbian Lawyers Association, Member
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section, Member
- The Florida Bar Wm. Reece Smith, Jr. Leadership Academy, Fellow, Class VI 2018-2019
Rate : $$$$