Mr. Dale W. Webb has extensive experience in workers’ compensation defense cases for insurance companies and self-insureds, as well as experience representing employers across a broad range of employment law issues.
Mr. Webb is the author of RIDD (Recognize, Identify, Detect and Deter) system for defending fraudulent workers’ compensation claims. He has represented clients in discrimination, wrongful discharge, harassment and retaliation cases.
He also regularly counsels employers and insurers on strategic issues to minimize the risk of litigation, as well as on day to day employment issues.
- Roanoke College (B.A. cum laude, 1983)
- University of Richmond School of Law (J.D. 1986)
Honors and Affiliations:
- Speaker at the 22nd Annual National Workers’ Compensation and Occupational Medicine Seminar
- Member, Virginia State Bar
- Member, Roanoke Bar Association
Rate : $$$