Mr. Daniel Iracki is a dynamic, principled and results-driven attorney, combining impressive courtroom prowess with unparalleled attention to detail. Mr. Iracki is also Florida’s youngest member of ABOTA, an elite, invitation-only organization recognizing the best trial attorneys and judges.
Mr. Iracki has tried more than 50 civil jury trials, resulting in combined total judgments and verdicts of over $52 million, with more than 18 multi-million dollar verdicts. He plays a critical role within the firm, guiding strategy and decision making and mentoring associate attorneys.
A dedicated member of the community, Mr. Iracki serves as a champion for children’s issues, specifically for the Child Cancer Fund. He also volunteers his time and knowledge as a pro bono attorney for the American Bar Association Military Pro Bono Project.
Prior to joining Coker Law, Mr. Iracki clerked for the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General Corps at Fort McPherson and the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Florida. He also served as a legal advisor for the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office, is trained in law enforcement, and spent five years as a volunteer firefighter in Pittsburgh, PA.
Prior to law school, Mr. Iracki received his Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, in political science from Duquesne University, where he played middle linebacker on their NCAA Division I-AA football team, winning the NCAA Division I-AA Mid-Major National Football Championship in 2003.
- Duquesne University, Bachelor of Arts, (2003)
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Juris Doctorate (2007)
- Florida, 2007
- United State District Court, Middle District, 2007
Professional Activities And Affiliations:
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- American Board of Trial Advocates Foundation, Life Fellow
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Florida Justice Association (Eagle Member)
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Chester Bedell American Inns of Court
- Child Cancer Fund, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$$