Elizabeth R. Dill is a partner in the Philadelphia office of Lewis Brisbois and is based in Richmond, VA. She is a member of the Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Practice. She has experience representing health care providers, financial institutions, educational facilities, commercial and non-profit organizations in all facets of information security preparedness and incident response.
Liz advises clients on preparation of risk assessments and incident response plans, as well as assessing and allocating risks, rights, and obligations in contractual relationships as they pertain to data security.
She also counsels clients in management and remediation of data security incidents, including compliance with regulatory authorities, facilitation of forensics investigations, and provision of consumer notification. She also defends clients in class action litigation and government investigations arising out of data security incidents.
Her background in complex litigation and previous role as the assistant general counsel to a law firm provide her unique insight into limiting third party liability while managing security incident responses.
- Villanova University of Law, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2008
- Virginia Tech, Bachelor of Science in Forest Research Management, cum laude, 2003
- Virginia Tech, Bachelor of Science in Wildlife Biology, cum laude, 2003
- State Bar Admissions : New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$$