Kristin M. Roshelli is a senior associate in King & Spalding’s Houston Healthcare practice. Kristin’s practice focuses on representing health care providers and suppliers in a variety of regulatory, compliance, and transactional matters.
She represents a broad range of prominent health care clients including health systems, hospitals, academic medical centers, medical schools, physician groups, ambulatory surgical centers, and clinical laboratories.
Kristin advises clients on defending government investigations relating to Medicare and Medicaid billing, appealing alleged overpayments, self-disclosing potential overpayments, and analyzing arrangements under state and federal fraud and abuse authorities, including the Stark physician self-referral and anti-kickback statutes. Kristin regularly assists clients with academic affiliations, mergers and acquisitions, and board governance matters.
Prior to entering the legal field, Kristin served as a nurse in the United States Air Force, worked in the general counsel’s office of a large academic medical center, and practiced as a registered nurse in a medical intensive care unit.
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law
- B.S.N., University of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- American Bar Association (2014)
- American Health Lawyers Association (2011)
- Federal Bar Council (2010)
- Houston Young Lawyers Association (2014)
- New York State Bar Association (2011)
Rate : $$$