Erin Choi is an intellectual property litigation associate in Baker McKenzie’s Dallas office. Since joining the Firm, Ms. Choi has represented clients in a variety of intellectual property litigation matters pending in federal district and appellate courts, arbitration, and the International Trade Commission. She is also a member of Baker McKenzie’s Recruiting Committee and Pro Bono Committee.
Ms. Choi’s practice focuses on intellectual property litigation. She has experience representing clients in patent infringement matters in venues throughout the United States. Ms. Choi has represented clients in both jury and bench trials in the Eastern District of Texas, Eastern District of Virginia, International Trade Commission, and arbitration.
She also regularly handles patent appeals in the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, and has argued before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. She has experience in a variety of technical fields, including networks, software, communication systems, semiconductors, optics, medical devices, and display technology.
- Wake Forest University (J.D. Order of Barristers) (2011)
- Wake Forest University (B.S. Biology, Philosophy Minor) (2008)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit~United States (2017)
- U.S. Appellate Court, Federal Circuit~United States (2013)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas~United States (2012)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas~United States (2012)
- Texas~United States (2011)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- The Patrick E. Higginbotham American Inn of Court
- Dallas Bar Association – Appellate and IP Law Sections
- Patent Trial and Appeal Board Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- DFW Women in IP
Rate : $$$