Gerald J. Flattmann is a partner and Global Chair of Life Sciences Patent Litigation in the firm’s Trial & Global Disputes Practice. Gerald focuses his practice on intellectual property matters, including pharmaceutical and biotechnology patent litigation.
He has over 25 years’ experience representing companies at the forefront of these technologies. He litigates high-stakes patent disputes in federal district courts and before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board of the U.S. Patent Office.
Clients identify Gerald for his “outstanding work” and call him one of the “most insightful hard-working litigators, with great instincts, who knows the business” and makes “accessible presentation of complex technical information” according to Chambers USA. It has also been noted that he “is singled out for his outstanding litigation skills.”
- J.D., Harvard Law School, cum laude
- B.S., Yale University, magna cum laude
- New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Association
- Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association
- State Bar of New York
- United States Patent & Trademark Office
Rate : $$$