Grace Zimmerman ncounsels clients on the full range of U.S. immigration matters, including nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions, EB-5 investor visas, consular visa applications, permanent residency, labor certification and American citizenship.
She assists clients ranging from large multinational companies to start-up ventures as well as scientists, engineers, architects, technology innovators, investors, businesspeople, athletes and artists.
Grace is a regular speaker at regional and national immigration conferences on employment-based immigration topics.
Grace speaks English and Spanish.
- Prepared E, TN, L, O and H-1B visas with an emphasis on Mexican nationals.
- Prepared PERM labor certifications and immigrant petitions in the categories of extraordinary ability, multinational managers/executives and advanced degree professionals, as well as all family-based categories.
- Prepared adjustment of status, naturalization and asylum applications and represented clients at USCIS interviews.
- Wrote appeals to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the Board of Immigration Appeals.
- Santa Clara University School of Law | J.D., 1993
- University of California at Davis | B.A., 1987
Bar Admissions: California
Court Admissions: U.S. District Courts for the Central and Southern Districts of California
- Certified Specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Former Chair and Vice Chair, Immigration and Nationality Law Advisory Commission of the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Former Chair, California Service Center Liaison Committee, AILA
- Former Member, U.S. Department of Labor Liaison Committee, AILA
- Former Chair, San Diego AILA Chapter
- Former Member, Business Immigration Committee, AILA
- Former Member, PERM Implementation Group, AILA
Rate : $$$