Graham Crabtree is an appellate specialist who provides outstanding representation in appellate matters before all levels of the state and federal appellate courts. Before joining Fraser Trebilcock in 1996, he specialized in appellate practice for ten years as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney in Oakland County, followed by five years of service in state government as Majority Counsel and Policy Advisor to the Judiciary Committee of the Michigan Senate.
As legislative counsel, Graham gained unique knowledge of Michigan’s state government and legislative process while continuing to perfect his appellate advocacy skills through preparation of amicus curiae briefs filed on behalf of the Senate Majority Leader and the Speaker of the House of Representatives.
At Fraser Trebilcock, he has continued to specialize in state and federal appellate practice, successfully representing clients as litigants and amicus curiae in a broad variety of litigation matters.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law (J.D., 1980)
- Michigan State University (B.A., with honors, 1977)
Bar & Court Admissions:
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth and Eleventh Circuits
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan, Appellate Practice Section
- Member of Appellate Practice Section Council and Chairman of its Legislative Committee (2007-Present)
- Ingham County Bar Association
- Michigan Defense Trial Counsel
- Lansing Regional Chairperson (1999-2000)
- Member, Board of Directors (2000-2004)
- Michigan Society of Association Executives
- Registered Lobbyist Agent since 1997
Rate : $$$