Patrick L. Murray is a consulting attorney in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP and a member of the Tax and International Law Practice Group. Admitted to practice exclusively in Argentina with over 40 years of experience, Patrick serves as a resource and trusted counselor in the areas of international, corporate and business law.
He has also spoken at the University of Miami School of Law on maritime, insurance and related matters and St. Thomas University School of Law on comparative constitutional law. He’s also a regular speaker for the official Trade Commission from Argentina on the subject of “How to do Business in Florida.” He has many business contacts in South America and the local Argentine community of Miami.
- University of Miami, M.A., Comparative Law, 1984
- El Salvador (Jesuit) University, J.D., Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1969
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Buenos Aires Bar Association
- Interamerican Bar Association
- Associate Member, American Bar Association
- International Law Section
Rate : $$$