Harry W. Cappel is a commercial litigator. While he has handled a wide variety of commercial cases and real estate matters, his primary focus is on representing financial institutions, mortgage servicers, and credit card companies.
Harry has significant experience handling lender liability claims and class actions, title disputes, contested bankruptcy, adversary and foreclosure proceedings, and managing commercial workouts.
Harry lives on the West Side of Cincinnati with his wife and four children – all of whom, like Harry, are die-hard Cincinnati Reds fans. Harry is passionate about childhood literacy, and every Tuesday morning you can find him tutoring a third grader at Oyler Elementary School, where, more often than not, Harry learns more than the third grader.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 1996)
- University of Cincinnati (B.A., magna cum laude, 1993)
Bar Admissions : Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- Supreme Court of Ohio’s Lawyer to Lawyer Program, mentor
- Seton High School, 360 Leadership Team and Senior Project mentor
Rate : $$$