Sarah B. Cameron has experience in complex commercial litigation and has first chair bench and jury trial experience. Additionally, she has successfully represented clients in appellate court and in alternative dispute resolution.
Sarah is an aggressive advocate with a focus on achieving the best results for her clients as efficiently as possible. She works to shoulder the stress and worry of litigation, so her clients can continue focusing on other things.
Her practice is primarily focused on defending business entities and professionals in contract-related and business tort litigation. She has experience in trust and estate litigation, successfully defending fiduciaries from charges of error and breach in duties.
She also has experience in undue influence and tortious interference with an expectancy of inheritance cases. Sarah currently serves as co-chair of the Northern Kentucky Bar Association Estate Planning and Probate Section.
In addition to her fiduciary and contract practice, her litigation background includes experience handling construction defect and delay claims, fraud, negligent misrepresentation, and commercial real estate disputes in state and federal courts.
Sarah is on the Executive Committee of the Charities Guild of Northern Kentucky and was recently appointed by Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin to serve a four-year term on the Kentucky Commission on Women.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2011)
- Transylvania University (B.A., cum laude, 2008)
Bar Admissions : Ohio, Kentucky
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association, Estate Planning and Probate Section, co-chair
- Charities Guild of Northern Kentucky, Executive Committee
- Kentucky Commission on Women, appointed by Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin to four-year term
Rate : $$$