Heather Jonczak is a commercial litigator with particular experience in the areas of construction, surety, fidelity, and other complex commercial disputes in state and federal courts. Heather also has experience with insurance claim investigation and fidelity coverage analysis. In addition, her experience includes representing fiduciaries, beneficiaries, creditors and other interested parties in probate, trust, and guardianship litigation and administration.
She has experience handling complex construction disputes involving construction defects, contract disputes, project delay claims, payment and performance bond claims, construction lien law matters and regulatory investigation. She regularly represents sureties, private and public owners, contractors, developers, homebuilders, homeowners, suppliers and design professionals on all types of construction matters.
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2011)
- University of Florida (B.S., summa cum laude,2008)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate, & Trust Law Section
- Trial Lawyers Section
- Younger Lawyers Division
- Florida Association of Woman Lawyers (FAWL)
- American Bar Association
- Forum on the Construction Industry
- Trial and Insurance Practice Section
- Fidelity and Surety Law Committee
- Young Professional Subcommittee Co-Chair
Rate : $$$