Ilan Nieuchowicz is a real estate and business trial lawyer. He represents large financial institutions, equipment loan and leasing companies, major real estate title insurance companies, real estate owners, investors, investment trusts, developers, property managers and management companies, owners and managers of medical and healthcare related real estate and hospitality related businesses. As a former business broker and transaction attorney, Ilan has a uniquely practical perspective on business and real estate related matters.
He has significant experience in real estate and business litigation, title insurance claims and defenses, defalcation, landlord/tenant matters including evictions, real estate broker/agent disputes, escrow claims, foreclosures, quiet title actions, eminent domain, easement and property partition matters. He also handles all aspects of judgment collection including, post-judgment discovery, garnishment proceedings, executions, levies and sales, and proceedings supplementary.
Ilan is a member of the firm’s national trial and real property litigation practice groups. He is also active in the firm’s title insurance, commercial finance, development, hospitality and health care industry groups.
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2006)
- Order of the Coif
- University of Florida (MAIB, Business Administration, 2001)
- University of Florida (B.S., Business Administration, with honors, 2000)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Jewish Federation of Greater Miami
- Co-chair of the
- International Network
- The Florida Bar
- Law Clerk, Arthur B. Briskman and the Honorable Karen S. Jennemann, The United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida (2006)
- Law Clerk to the Chief Attorney, Office of the General Counsel, Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR),Tallahassee, FL (2005-2006)
- Business Consultant, The Vervase Network, Ft. Lauderdale, FL (2001-2004)
Rate : $$$