Jack Parker joined the firm as an associate attorney in 2017 and practices in the areas of civil litigation and insurance defense. Before joining the firm, he practiced premises liability and insurance defense at another Atlanta law firm.
Jack received his J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Tennessee College of Law. While in law school, he participated in the Saul Lefkowitz Trademark Moot Court Team and was a member of Transactions: The Tennessee Journal of Business Law.
Prior to attending law school, Jack received his B.S. in Enterprise Management, magna cum laude, from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. While at the University of Tennessee, he was a Chancellor’s Honors Scholar and a Global Leadership Scholar for the Haslam College of Business. In his free time, he enjoys watching football, playing tennis, and travelling.
- University of Tennessee School of Law, J.D., 2015, magna cum laude
- University of Tennessee, B.S. in Enterprise Management, 2012, magna cum laude
Admitted to Practice:
- State and Superior Courts of Georgia, 2015
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia, 2016
Professional or Trade Affiliations:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$