Jaime Lynn is a man who believes in justice. This is what drew him into becoming a lawyer, that and his Criminal Justice background. After graduating from Texas State University, he went on to St. Mary’s University School of Law. Now a recent graduate from the Trial Lawyer’s College, Jaime is proud to be helping and fighting for clients at The Carlson Law Firm.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, J.D.
- Southwest Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas, Bachelor of Science
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Capitol Credit Union – Board of Directors, 2007-2009
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Travis County Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Benevolent & Protective Order of Elks
- Star of Texas Fair & Rodeo – Ambassador’s Committee, Scholarship Committee
- Longhorn Corvette Club – Make A Wish Foundation Fundraiser
Rate : $$$