James P. McDonald is a partner in the San Diego office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Products Liability Practice. Mr. McDonald has substantial experience litigating in state and federal court civil actions relating to products liability, toxic tort, mass tort, commercial, construction, insurance coverage, and professional liability legal matters.
- Suffolk University Law School, Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2001
- Georgetown University, Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service, 1996
- State Bar Admissions : California, District of Columbia, Virginia
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Supreme Court
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
Experience : Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Mr. McDonald served as an attorney for an AmLaw 100 firm in Washington, D.C.
Rate : $$$