Jamie E. Levin focuses her practice in corporate healthcare transactions representing clients in mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, affiliations, corporate governance and entity formation. Jamie also counsels healthcare providers on regulatory matters, including compliance with the federal Anti-Kickback Statute and Stark law, HIPAA issues and corporate practice of medicine.
Jamie earned her law degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law, along with a Health Law Certificate from the Beazley Institute for Health Law and Policy. While attending Loyola, Jamie was the Editor-in-Chief of the Annals of Health Law Journal, as well as a Health Law Fellow for the Beazley Institute for Health Law and Policy. Jamie also won the Craven Moot Court Competition.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, JD, Certificate in Health Law, Editor-in-Chief, Loyola University Annals of Health Law Journal, 2014
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, BA, Communications, minor in Business, with Departmental Honors
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys, Symposium Committee 2015
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$