Katharine P. Lennox is an associate in the labor and employment department. She advises and represents employers in various areas of employment law before state and federal district courts, appellate courts, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and other agencies responsible for investigating work place discrimination and retaliation.
Katie focuses her practice on alleged violations of the ADA, FMLA, ADEA, VESSA, Title VII, and other anti-discrimination and anti-retaliation laws.
In law school, Katie served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Ann C. Williams of the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, the Editor-in-Chief of the Loyola University Chicago International Law Review and a Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Fellow.
She was selected as Loyola’s 2012 Illinois Women’s Bar Foundation Scholarship Recipient and inducted into the Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society. Katie also earned the CALI Excellence for the Future Award for International Business Transactions and her International Law Certificate.
Prior to law school, Katie worked at various international non-profits doing international human rights work in cities throughout the world, including Brussels, Durban and New York City.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, JD, magna cum laude, Dean’s List, Editor-in-Chief, Loyola University Chicago International Law Review, 2013
- Brussels School of International Studies – University of Kent, LLM, International Law with International Relations, with Distinction, Highest Honors, 2008
- Wilfrid Laurier University, BA, Psychology, minor in Philosophy, with Honors, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- Board Member, GirlForward, 2013–Present
- Board Member, The Will Hicks Foundation, 2010–Present
Rate : $$$$