Over four decades of practice, families and individuals have relied on Jeffrey A. Kern for estate and asset protection planning that minimizes taxes and preserves wealth. His experience encompasses all aspects of the administration of estates and trusts.
Jeff’s planning experience includes the creation and/or transfer of closely held business entities to accomplish estate and family succession planning goals, planning for distributions from tax qualified deferred compensation plans, insurance planning, and advising clients on charitable giving strategies, with a view toward minimizing taxes and preservation of wealth.
Active in the bar and the community, Jeff frequently speaks and writes on estate planning. He serves in numerous civic organizations, including the Foundation of Jewish Philanthropies and the Israel Humanitarian Foundation.
- LL.M., University of Miami School of Law, Taxation, 1977
- J.D., Memphis State University School of Law, 1973
- B.S., University of Oklahoma, 1969
Bar Admissions : Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rate : $$$